General Event Information
WHAT TIME DO THE GATES OPEN / EVENT START?
Saturday 11am / Sunday 10am
WHAT TIME DOES THE FIRST GAME START?
Saturday 12:00pm / Sunday 10:35am
WHAT TIME DOES THE FINAL GAME START?
WHAT TIME ARE THE KIWI FERNS V THE JILLAROOS WOMENS GAMES?
Game 1 – Saturday 4 February, 3:30pm
Game 2 – Sunday 5 February, 3:55pm
Final – Sunday 5 February, 5:50pm
IS THE EVENT BEING AIRED ON TELEVISION?
The event will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sport (NZ) and Fox Sports in Australia.
NB. Subject to change based on draw scheduling
MUST I BRING MY TICKET TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE EVENT?
All ticket holders must present their physical ticket to gain entry to the event. You will be issued with one ticket PER DAY so please check which day’s ticket you have before heading to the stadium. Please remember No Ticket, No Entry!
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I LOSE MY TICKET?
If you misplace your ticket, please contact Ticketek on 0800 686 677 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
IS THE EVENT ALLOCATED SEATING?
Yes, all tickets have allocated seating, however you will be able to walk around the concourse through-out the day.
CAN I GET A REFUND FOR MY TICKETS?
No, however you can give your ticket to someone else if you decide not to attend.
CAN I GET A TICKET FOR JUST ONE DAY?
All tickets are sold as a two day pass. You can gift your ticket to another person to use if you cannot attend the alternative day.
I HAVE A FAMILY ZONE TICKET – WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
If you have purchased tickets to the family zone, please note this is an alcohol free zone and no alcohol may be consumed in this area; Keep your kids safe in a crowd. Write the contact phone number for an attending adult on their inner forearm and write your block and seat number on a wrist band or similar. If they can’t find you, tell them to find a Police Officer to help.
Travel on trains and special event buses is included free-of-charge with your Nines match ticket. All NRL Auckland Nine’s ticket holders will enjoy complimentary public transport to and from Eden Park for the event. Simply show your event ticket when you board a special event bus or train on route to Eden Park. No alcohol is to be consumed on public transport. See Transport Scheduled here AT.govt.nz/events
Arriving At The Stadium
WILL I BE ALLOWED IN IF I HAVE BEEN DRINKING PRIOR TO ARRIVAL?
There will be zero tolerance for intoxication. Those who arrive at the gates intoxicated will be refused entry into the event, and patrons who become intoxicated, will be told to leave the venue for the rest of the day. A liquor ban will be enforced in the neighbourhood surrounding Eden Park; Blow on the pie, go slow on the beersies and stay at the games.
WILL THERE BE WATER AVAILABLE?
There will be free water available throughout the venue. Please make sure you stay hydrated and weather smart by bringing sunscreen, sunhats and a jacket if required.
CAN I TAKE FOOD AND DRINK WITH ME INTO EDEN PARK?
Patrons are permitted to bring a home packed lunch and non-alcoholic beverages which are sealed plastic and no larger than 1 litre. These must fit into a soft chilly bag no larger than 300mm deep x 400mm wide (i.e. should be able to fit under your stadium seat). See more here – edenpark.co.nz No commercially bought food (e.g. McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc) may be brought into the venue, but you are welcome to bring small amounts of non-commercially produced food for personal consumption.
WHAT TIME DO THE BARS OPEN?
Stadium bars will open one hour after gates open both Saturday and Sunday.
- Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency.
- Where a dress code is indicated on the entry ticket, that dress code shall be adhered to.
- No bare feet are permitted.
- No gang patches are permitted.
- In the event of the Patron wearing a costume or other “dress-up” clothing, the clothing shall not be considered obscene or offensive by Event Management Staff.
- Hi Viz Vests are not permitted as part of a costume.
- No costumes promoting or inciting violence are permitted.
- No scary clown costumes are permitted.
- Strictly no weapons or offensive objects are permitted. So, provided they are plastic, are not used to squirt or annoy other patrons, or are hard or sharp enough to injure another person (which will see them evicted) and are small – medium in size, they should be okay.
- Arriving with them still in their original packaging for gate inspections prior to opening would be recommended.
IS THE NINES A DRESS UP EVENT?
Dressing up in costume is permitted but not compulsory.